Ready to Get Started?
We are excited to partner with you and your district! When you are ready to register for licenses or professional development, you may complete the following steps.
Please follow the steps carefully to ensure you follow your district’s processes and UTeach CS processes.
Some schools do not need to complete all of the following registration steps (only steps 3 and 5 are required by UTeach CS). Please review the full process below and consult with your administrator or purchasing staff to determine which steps are required by your district.
- If your district requires formal documentation of program costs, request a quote.
- General program costs are also available on our website.
- Complete any vendor setup steps required by your district. Please check to see if “The University of Texas at Austin” or “UTeach Science Program” (UT Austin FEIN 74-6000203) is already set up as a vendor in your district, as the university works with many districts nationwide.
- Register each teacher for an annual license and/or PD.
- The registration confirmation email is automatically emailed to each registered teacher and contains a link to the invoice and payment options.
- If you would like a copy of the invoice emailed to someone other than the registered teacher(s), such as purchasing staff or a school/district administrator, make sure to check the box at the bottom of the first page of registration labeled “add contact information for purchasing staff or administrator.”
- If required by your district, forward a copy of the invoice to your purchasing staff so they can create a "purchase order.” Email purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the teacher’s name.
- A purchase order is a legally binding promise that your district will provide payment for the items specified and authorizes UTeach CS to provide access to those items while your school processes the payment.
- Finally, you must submit payment. Payment can be made during the registration process, or you can select the option to pay later by credit card, ACH/direct deposit, or check). If you choose to pay later:
- Pay by credit card: Refer to your registration confirmation email for a direct link to pay by credit card.
- Pay by ACH/Direct Deposit: Request ACH account information. Make sure to check your spam folder for the requested information. You must reference UTeach Science Program: Mark Ramirez with your ACH/direct deposit payment. Make sure to complete your registration before issuing an ACH or direct deposit payment.
Pay by Check: You may mail checks to the following address (you must reference UTeach CS as well as the teacher's name with your check payment):
UTeach Science Program
ATTN: Accounts Receivable
103 w. 24th Street, G2550
Austin, TX 78712-1255
If you purchase PD and a license, access to 2024 professional development will be provided a few days before the PD start date and license access will be provided during PD, as long as the payment (or purchase order) has been received and processed.
If you only purchase a license, access to 2024–25 licenses will be provided approximately 5–10 business days after either the payment (or purchase order) is received and processed, starting in July 2024. Licenses for the 2024–25 academic year will expire on June 30, 2025.