Join Webinars to Learn More!
South Carolina schools and districts are eligible for funding that covers the cost of adopting the UTeach Computer Science Principles curriculum for up to six years. (Download the informational flyer.)
To learn more about this opportunity for South Carolina, we are offering the following webinar.
UTeach CS Principles Information Session
South Carolina Schools
March 13, 2019
4:00-5:00 p.m. (E.S.T.)
The information session will provide:
- A discussion of the South Carolina DOE opportunity to fully fund the adoption of High School computer science curriculum.
- An overview of the UTeach AP Computer Science Principles course curriculum design, features, and resources.
- An overview of the UTeach AP Computer Science Principles teacher materials and on-demand implementation support.
For schools and districts planning to implement UTeach CS Principles in the coming academic year:
Planning for UTeach CS Principles Course Implementation
April 8, 2019
5:00-6:00 p.m. (E.S.T.)
This planning session will provide:
- Information about how to access UTeach CS Principles Course materials and support.
- A discussion of strategies for advising and effective messaging to recruit underrepresented students to the course.
- Information about available teacher professional development.
Online Professional Learning Options (Open enrollment)
March 3–April 27, 2019 (8-week course). Registration now open.
In-Person Professional Learning Options
June 10-14, Austin, TX on the UT campus. Registration opens soon.
June 17-21, Honolulu, HI (closed)
July 22-26, Clemson, SC (closed)
July 22-26, Dallas, TX. Registration opens soon.
Join our general email list and receive updates on our professional learning opportunities and events. You’ll also receive a preview link of the student-facing curriculum for UTeach Computer Science Principles.
Don’t see a training event in your region? Contact us at email@example.com to discuss bringing UTeach CSP training to your school or district.